Property Claims Management Solution
- Concept Building Solutions work alongside insurers and brokers when their policy holders make a property insurance claim, focusing on policy holder satisfaction at all times.
- Our national network of claims management and property repair professionals project manage a claim from start to finish to save the policy holder time and effort.
- The service aims to remove the stress and hassle of a claim from the policy holder.
Contractor Network Solution
- We operate on a national basis and comprise of vetted trades-people. We are available to fulfil the needs of a 24/7 emergency service if required.
- In order to become and remain a member of our network, stringent quality, accreditation, insurance and health & safety criteria are adhered to.
- Tradesmen are allocated work based on their location and trade type, but more importantly their measured quality grading.
Out of Hours Call Handling Solution
- Via our 24/7 contact centre teams we offer a professional 'out of hours' call answering service that is tailored to the needs of each broker.
- Each broker is provided with a dedicated 24/7 telephone number that enables contact from policy holders at any time, therefore not restricting a broker’s availability to standard office hours.
- Any out of hours emergency calls from policy holders are handled efficiently and a summary of out of hours calls received is provided to each broker the following morning.
Emergency Assistance Policy
- Provides assistance in the case of domestic home emergency.
- Assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Make your domestic property safe and secure ensuring peace of mind.
The Broker Solutions offerings can be utilised in whole or part by an insurance broker to provide a service that is tailored to the requirements of each broker.
Each offering is focused on providing added benefits to policy holders while simultaneously providing tangible commercial or service orientated benefits to a broker. Please click on the image above to enlarge the summary of each offering and the plans currently available.